Digital Court Reporter Course at TCC
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Posted by: Mike Tannen
For more information on this course, please visit our AAERT Approved Schools/Courses
page on our website.
How to Sign up as a TCC Student for Digital Court Reporter
1. Go to http://tcc.edu/ and click the “Workforce” link..
2. From the Workforce Drop Down box “Personal and Professional Development:”
3. Click “Register” at the bottom of the page.
4. Follow the steps to get started; click view courses and register button.
5. Type “Digital Court Reporter” in the search bar; click “Go”.
6. Select “Digital Court Reporter”.
7. Ensure you have the correct class and date; then select “Add to Cart”.
8. If you are a current TCC student, sign in with your username and password. If you are a new student, you will be prompted to create a new student profile. Follow all of the directions to sign up for the class.
9. When you get to the “Cart” for payment information there are two options:
a. Paying on your own – Fill in this section with payment information and complete registration.
b. Using Military Tuition Assistance (TA) or MyCAA – The page will not give you this option. Simply exit the form without entering payment information, then contact Batanya Gipson email@example.com for further instruction.