AAERT Membership Committee
The AAERT Membership Committee is seeking active volunteers.
Goal and Purpose. The Membership Committee is comprised of volunteer members from different AAERT industry segments. It is chaired by a board member appointed by the President. The Membership Committee identifies and reviews membership value, needs, and benefits, and explore ways to retain, promote, and increase membership. The AAERT Membership Committee is responsible for helping to develop and execute strategies to grow the Association’s membership and maximize member satisfaction. The Committee is also responsible for monitoring industry changes that may impact our members. Specific activities include soliciting feedback from members via on-line surveys, emails and phone calls; analyzing membership categories and fees; and proposing specific initiatives for membership growth to the AAERT Board.
Projects and Tasks. Membership Tasks might include:
• Telephoning members from the various membership segments that did not renew their membership in the last year and ask why
• Prepare small surveys inquiring about wants, desires, and needs
• Review membership demographics and identify specific needs by group
• Review and suggest edits to renewal procedure/language.
• Create a benefits document to be used at trade shows and in membership materials
• At the direction of the Board, attend trade conferences to promote AAERT
• When not hosting a booth at trade conferences, at the direction of the Board, send one Committee or Board member to network and promote AAERT and seek out potential presenters and vendors
• Meet and greet members at the annual conference
Involvement and Commitment. While the majority of communications will occur through email, on-line meetings will be scheduled as projects are assigned.
Qualifications. Committee members are required to hold an AAERT membership.
Any further questions can be directed to Jennifer Metcalf-Razzino, Committee Chair, email@example.com